Sunday, June 9, 2013

Day 160: Almost There

I honestly didn't intend for this title to work or anything, but it kind of does work and reminds me of a lot of different things.

Well, today is officially less than a month until my trip to Disney World. Of course, I'm super excited, but I have to comment that it feels like I just went, which I kind of did, but I kind of didn't. It just means that the last number of months have gone by really really fast.

Anyway, I realized that the last time I went to Disney I took a lot of selfies before I went and put them on Instagram. Like everyday counting down from about 30. I was thinking about what I should do this year and I honestly don't know what I'm going to do. Doing something does sound fun though. I have an idea, but I'm not going to say what it is, but it will probably start within the next few days, especially if you follow my Instagram.

Either way, it's really exciting to say that my Disney trip is that close, and that means plenty of stuff is going on for me. I was going to make a video to practice editing using my new software today, but it just was not working for me today. But sometime in the future I may have videos on my Youtube channel. Well, I know I will at some point because of my Disney vlogs, but that's beside the point.

I'm honestly pretty tired so I guess that's about it for today, I do know that I have a pretty good post for tomorrow though! =)

Here's today's Disney History: 1934: Donald Duck makes his very first film  appearance in The Wise Little Hen, a Silly Symphony short y Walt Disney. Donald's appearance in this cartoon, as created by animator Dick Lundy, is similar to his modern look except his features are more elongated, his body plumper and his feet bigger.

Have a magical day!


No comments:

Post a Comment