Sunday, November 3, 2013

Day 307: Christmas Time!

You know what one of my favorite things about the Disney Parks is? The fact that they can go from Halloween to Christmas in only three days. Yes, that's right: It's Christmastime at Disney World already. The first castle lighting ceremony will be in just two days, the Osbourne Lights will start soon, the Christmas Trees are up. Yes, it's all there.

To be honest, I'm really going to miss Disney at the Christmas season this year. I normally go when everything is up and awesome, but this year I won't be going anywhere near Christmas. In fact, I probably won't be there for Christmas for several years, unless I somehow figure out a way for my family to fit in a shorter trip here and there. That probably won't happen though (I can hope though, right?) If I could go to Disney all the time, I totally would, even if it meant like weekend trips every few months. I'd be cool with that.

Anyways, I found this video from a couple years ago about just how quickly Disney switches from the Spooky to the Jolly, and felt like it was worth sharing. As we get closer to Christmas you can expect a Youtube Video Post similar to the one I just did about Halloween, only for Christmas. And don't worry, there will be plenty of things all about Christmas in the future. It is one of my favorite times of year, after all. Probably because that's when I usually go to WDW, but still!



Frumpstagram! Ahh, for today's post we take a trip down Memory Lane, and that means that I just had to share a few of my favorite pictures of me and my younger brother at Disney. We're an interesting pair, that's for sure. I mean, he did take a picture with a trashcan that wasn't Push. But either way, Disney without him is pretty depressing, so I felt it was only fitting to have this as the post for today. =)




Here's today's Disney History: 2007: Disney's newest theatrical stage production The Little Mermaid begins preview performances at the Lunt-Fontanne Teatre in New York City. The official Braodway opening night is scheduled for December 6th.

Have a magical day!


No comments:

Post a Comment