Monday, November 25, 2013

Day 329: Save...Us?

Today's post, originally, should have been Titled Save Henry, but it looks like we're going to have to wait another whole week before we get to that. Why? Because there was no new Once Upon A Time last night, and honestly I think that fact is finally setting in. I mean, really, we should be able to get through this no problem, because if we can't then those 11 weeks in between this half and the second half of the season will kill us for sure (but we knew that already, didn't we?). And all week I was perfectly fine. I had no problem. Watched the few little videos I normally watch each week and everything was ok, but then I guess it just occurred to me that last night felt like Saturday night, not Sunday night, because I ALWAYS watch Once on Sunday! We've done it for two months now, so it was really really strange to not have that great finish to the end of the weekend...even if we are always super confused and angry when the episode finishes.

And now I don't even know what to do! I don't have an alto lesson today because I had it yesterday, so the one day that I actually would have a bunch of time to watch Once I don't have any Once to watch! Does this mean that I should use that extra time and work on my papers for my finals? Probably, and that's probably what I'll end up doing. I mean, I could work on my arrangement for my music theory class too...maybe I could do something Once inspired, even though we all know that it will end up being something Disney anyways. You'll hear about that some time in the next few weeks though.

So what is left? I mean, what was the point of this entire last weekend without our weekly Neverland? HENRY IS DEAD PEOPLE AND WE DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON! Goodness, this is terrible.

And while I found Crying Kitten quite amusing...that does not feel like an appropriate replacement for CaptainSwan.

 
Frumpstagram today brings us to the Epcot Resorts, and since my phone was once again being ridiculous I couldn't look through all my albums on Facebook to find main pictures of any of the resorts, even though I know I have some. So instead here's a picture of the Flying Fish Cafe at Disney's Boardwalk Resort! We ate dinner there on our last trip and I had the most adorable dessert of all time!




Here's today's Disney History: 1996: Disneyland's Main Street Electrical Parade comes to an end with two final performances. Disneyland Ambassador Chris Allen does a play by play "color commentary" with one of the local cable stations from atop Main Street's City Hall. It is estimated that some 75 million people have marveled at the bright lights of the procession since its introduction in 1972.

Have a magical day!


No comments:

Post a Comment