Friday, November 1, 2013

Day 305: Frumpstagram - Round 2

So since there's another round of Frumpstagram going on over on Instagram, and I had so much fun with it last time, I figured I would do it again. Honestly since the last one ended I haven't posted much Disney on my Instagram, and it's just sad. I love posting Disney stuff! I mean, I guess it might be because I'll eventually run out of pictures (but then that means I'll just have to take lots and lots of pictures on my next trip...even though I won't really have time for that and will instead have to take lots of video). Either way, Frumpstagram was fun, so I'm doing it again!


And there's the list for this month. I have to say though, this month looks a lot harder than the last one. There are a few that I really don't know what I'm going to do for mostly because I don't always have pictures that I took. I only post Disney pictures that I've taken on my Instagram (unless I do something else for some very odd reason), so I have to have all of them be mine. The nice thing is that not all of them at in the parks, but are sometimes just Disney inspired, so that's awesome. I mean, I honestly don't think I have a picture of Gertie, so the fifth day will be interesting. 

Either way, here's some Monsters University/Inc. to start off the challenge! It's the last of my Halloween posts, and I was going to share it yesterday, but forgot. You see, in our caf they had a pumpkin decorating contest, and this was the winning entry. I thought it was fitting for an Aura of Foreboding.


Here's today's Disney History: 1940: Disney's short Mr. Mouse Takes a Trip, directed by Clyde Geronimi, is released. Mickey Mouse (voiced by Walt Disney) heads out on vacation via train from Burbank to Pomona with his buddy Pluto (voiced by Lee Millar).

Have a magical day!



No comments:

Post a Comment