Saturday, November 30, 2013

Day 334: End of Frump...Again

It is the end of yet another month (can you believe that it's been 11 full months since I began this blog?), and that means, sadly, that it is the end of another month of Frumpstagram. Just as the last time, I had a grand time doing all the different pictures. I mean, I love posting Disney Pictures on my instagram. It's also made me realize that I need more pictures of WDW. We'll get there eventually though, I suppose LOL. Someday I'll have just tons of pictures to post.

Anyways, here's a recap of this month's Frumpstagram!

















And finally we have the last day of Frumpstagram, It's Beginning to Look a lot like Christmas! Lately I've been seriously obsessed with the Osborne lights, which is weird because I generally haven't really liked them. I guess last year just got me out of the Grinch Zone. 


Next month I'll be doing another Disney Picture thing on Instagram, but I won't post them daily here like I have done Frumpstagram. Don't worry, I'll post them all at the end of the year in a blog post similar to this one. This time it's not Frumpstagram though, it's WhimsicalDisneyGram! It should be a merry time though! (See what I did there?)

Here's today's Disney History: 1835: Writer & Humorist Mark Twain is born Samuel Langhorne Clemens in the small town of Florida, Missouri. Walt Disney admired Twain's writing and so the famous author's name and image can be found scattered throughout Disney theme parks all over the world. 

Have a magical day!



No comments:

Post a Comment