Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Day 323: Another Promo

The other day I found out that, if we get a second bus going, my best friend will be on the band trip to Walt Disney World. Honestly you have no idea how excited this makes me (ok, maybe she does, but you won't necessarily). But we have a number of people to get on the trip before that second bus ends up going...so I wanted to do my part in helping that happen.

You previously saw the promo video that I made for the band trip, and while I intended that to be it, when I found out that we still need like 25ish more people on the band trip before the second bus goes, I put my new plan into full action: I was going to make a second promo video. Shorter than the first but still to the point and still super exciting and high energy. I don't want anyone to miss out on this experience, even if I have my own personal doubts about my feelings toward the trip (but you already heard about that a few days ago).

So, without further ado, here's the new Promotional Video for my High School Band Trip:


It took a while to get this one done, but still no more than a few hours. I mean, plus, if I can stare at video of Disney World for like three hours I'm going to. It's work to get them done, but it's fun at the same time. My current frustration? I don't have all the different shots I want of things to make these videos. That's why it's good that I'm working on these now. It means that I have ideas in my head for the next band trip video (the Disney One), and then when I get around to making it, it will be Fantasmic (see what I did there?). 

 
It is time once again for Frumpstagram! Today's topic? Citizens of Main Street USA. Now, when I was working on finding a picture of this one I honestly got sad at how few pictures of these people I have, of any citizens of Main Street, not just the Dapper Dans. I'd go take more on my next trip but we all know how that's going to work out. Sigh...I'll just have to add it to my list of things to do on my next next trip. 




Here's today's Disney History: 1971: Walt Disney World's new Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground opens in Florida. 

Have a magical day!


No comments:

Post a Comment