Thursday, November 7, 2013

Day 311: December 18, 2015

So I have great news. Yes, really, really, great news.

It's official: we have a release date for Star Wars Episode 7. And that date is December 18, 2015. It's a bit later than I think any of us anticipated (I honestly, truly thought it was going to be in May), but that's alright. I guess I've waited this long, so I can wait until then. Plus, after many many many years of waiting for Disney vacations, I've gotten pretty good at being patient for long term stuff like that.

Ok, maybe that's a lie. I'm never patient when waiting for a Disney Vacation.

Anyway, Star Wars. It also sounds like Harrison Ford, Mark Hamill and Carrie Fisher will return for not one, not two, but three films each, and part of the deal with HF is that there be another Indiana Jones film in the works too. If that's seriously what's going on, I'm sure not complaining. Three new Star Wars films WITH Han Solo AND another Indiana Jones film? Am I dreaming?

Granted...HF is 71 now...so that's going to be different to say the least. But I have faith that Disney and Lucasfilm will do some awesome stuff with these movies and I can't wait to see how it all works out.

Unlike all the other fans though, I know where I WON'T be on December 18, 2015...and that's the movie theater. As much as I love Star Wars I'm not going within five miles of the theaters around here for at least like two weeks. Unless for some reason I get roped into going...which probably won't happen. Unless Harrison Ford is there...but that won't happen either because why in the world would he be in Green Bay, Wisconsin? Yeah, I have no clue either.



Frumpstagram time! Today's prompt was "NOM," so I searched back through my pictures and came across some pictures from the last time I ate at the Plaza Restaurant at the Magic Kingdom. May I just say, I am lactose intolerant, but the milkshakes there are to die for, so whenever I go there you better bet I'm drinking one. This one in particular is cookies & creme. 





Here's today's Disney History: 1972: Christopher Daniel Barnes, the voice of Prince Eric in Disney's The Little Mermaid (at only 16 years of age), is born in Portland, Maine. His voice credits also include Cinderella II: Dreams Come True and Cinderella III: A Twist in Time (as Prince Charming). 

Have a magical day!


No comments:

Post a Comment