Sunday, January 5, 2014

Day 370: Magic Bands - Step 1

Honestly I'm not really sure how this whole Magic Band thing works yet...hence the fact that I'm going to Disney in March to prepare for when I go in June and have a band after me to help with all of this stuff. That's ok though, I'm excited to work with the stuff and learn how Fastpass+ and the new system works.

And today (or really a few days ago when I'm writing this I guess), we got one of the first things that go along with this new experience. Actually, my mom got it, but I was like "DISNEY MAIL!" and proceeded to be like "CAN I OPEN IT!?! CAN I!?! PLEASE!?!" and then I did. I had no idea what it was, but I opened it anyways, and this is what I found:


Yes, looks like the first part of our Magic Band experience has arrived. And that means that we're actually getting close to our trip! But what I didn't know about all this stuff is just how personalized everything is. You can see at the top of the brochure that it says, specifically, "The Tesch Family's Incredible Vacation." That's our name! How awesome is that!?! 


And then it has a page devoted specifically to where we're staying: Old Key West. I suppose it changes for everyone, but that must take a lot of planning to accomplish with how many people visit Walt Disney World each year. I just find it really amazing that they can do that, as it's personalization on a whole new level that I'm excited to see in the Disney Parks. 


Finally, at the end of the book, they had this little Magnet with all the important dates coming up on it that you might need to know for stuff such as Fastpass+. Ours is still in our book, mostly because we don't really need it since we already have those dates on our calendars long beforehand, but I still think it's a great idea. It makes it really easy for people to get everything they need to do finished before they set out on their own Disney Adventure. 

Don't worry, I'll have a whole post on the magic bands when they come soon. I can't wait to get that in the mail though. SUPER excited about it. =)

Have a magical day!




No comments:

Post a Comment