Monday, January 20, 2014

Day 385: Frozen Appreciation

I saw Frozen again.

Yeah, that's about all I'm going to say about that because right now it's time for some Frozen Appreciation: AKA All of the awesome Frozen posts that I've been finding on Tumblr and Pinterest. Seems like a good time, right? Also, note that if you have yet to see Frozen, there will probably be spoilers on this post. So, with that said, let's start things off with some Hans Appreciation, because even though he's super evil, I still love him.






I admit, the top one is just a picture of Hans, but I liked it, so I figured I would share it anyways. And then the Lion King Mash Up just made me laugh. The Douche comes from "Smolder, By Flynn," which I shared not too long ago. It's totally true though. And then that bottom one just hits you right in the feels and you're like darnit! 





I just have to comment on the two above this, because it's happening again and it's the truest thing ever. I mean really, ETERNAL WINTER EVERYWHERE HAPPENED! 






Ok, as a college student, that one is totally a description of how we feel at the end of the semester. Like so much. We always tell ourselves that we'll be determined to do our work but that never happens. Hopefully I can beat it this semester though! (See what I'm doing already). Then I must comment on "HOW DOES ELSA DO THAT WITH HER HAIR!?!" I wish I could do that. We also all need a little Pocket Princesses in our lives, right? And finally, again...that last one hits you right in the feels. 









And yes, we all need more Olaf in our lives. So there's lot of him...cause he's awesome. I love Olaf. 

Also I did a second Frozen Disneybound for this time going to see it, Kristoff! 


Have a magical day!





No comments:

Post a Comment