Saturday, January 11, 2014

Day 376: The Science Fair

Since my parents are still gone to Florida, I ended up having to take my brother to a local science fair. I dragged a friend along too, so I suppose the six hours spent sitting there weren't all THAT bad, but they certainly weren't good either. So we had to amuse ourselves somehow. In the end we spent at least an hour on Pinterest, but there was one thing that I felt should really be commented on here, just because it actually made me think (and feel a little bit like a failure haha).


Now, if you're a huge Disney fan like I am, feel free to try and do this, and let me know how it works out for you. I easily got the first one, Walt Disney World, but the second one really tripped me up. It stands for Shades of Green, which I guess makes sense, but I feel isn't really fair because I have never stayed there and probably never will because it's not open to everyone. I mean, really, why couldn't they put BLT or something? That I would have known! (Bay Lake Tower, just FYI). Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party I figured out right away, POTC was easy, Pirates of the Caribbean, as was FP (Fastpass). HDDR got me too though, as I have only seen the Hoop De Doo Review once, so it wasn't in the forefront of my mind. So I got them over half right, that counts, right? I mean, I know what TTAP and TTC and SSE and MK and stuff stands for, so I'm not totally out of the loop! 

My other thought from the science fair is how it was in this expo hall and all I could think about half the time walking through it was that it reminded me of D23 from a couple years back...just with a lot less Blue and a TON less Disney. It was also probably a third of the size...but it still reminded me of it! Gosh I can't wait to go back to the D23 Expo and Disneyland in 2015. I want to like start counting down the days right now. 

In case you were wondering, my brother and his friend made this for their exhibit: Wind Chill. It means that they were in my kitchen heating up strange things for like a week, including some awful smelling apple cider vinegar. Don't heat that up in an open pan and then blow a fan on it people...just don't. They did get a gold medal though! 


Have a magical day!




No comments:

Post a Comment