Monday, January 13, 2014

Day 378: First Pinterest of the Year!

It's time for the first Pinterest Post of 2014! That's right, get ready for cute, adorable, hilarious and overall feels coming directly to you from my Pinterest boards (although I suppose it would be via this blog...still). Yes, I have a few of my favorites saved up for this one, and there are going to be some intense Tangled Feels...because everyone needs Flynn Rider in their day. 

So, let the Flynn Rider Begin!


Honestly I'm not sure why I find this one so funny. But it did make me want Pancakes, to say the least. 


The Feels that accompany this picture of a little Rapunzel and Flynn Rider are too much to handle. 


If I were at Disneyland right now, I would be in Fantasy Faire watching the Tangled show. Gosh I really just want to meet Flynn Rider. 


The last of the Flynn Rider for today's post, but I couldn't resist posting this one. It just made me laugh so much. Seriously though...future spouse...take notes. 


This is how all of Wisconsin felt last week. 


And finally, this one. Honestly it is probably right up there with my favorite pins of all time because I basically almost cried when I saw it. The most adorable thing I have ever seen. To the parents of this child: Parenting: You're doing it right. 

That's all I have for today though. I mean, I have to save some of the awesome Pinterest posts for another day, right!?!

Have a magical day!




No comments:

Post a Comment