Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Day 379: Which Land

Today I was on Pinterest for a good while. Sometimes I spent time on Tumblr, and you know I always spent a bunch of time each day on Instagram and Twitter (the latter half looking for any sign that the OUAT Cast is alive). But as you also know, once and a while something catches my eye and I end up blogging about it. This is obviously one of those times.


If you haven't already, go on, take the quiz, and let me know in the comments below what Land YOU are! 

Apparently this chart is correct too, considering the fact that I ended up with EPCOT. Go figure, the one with "epcotexpert" as a username ends up at Epcot. But it's true. I am more of a dreamer, always coming up with super crazy ideas. Kind of like Walt Disney. I often credit my best friend as being my "Roy Disney," keeping me somewhat down to each in my plans and making them possible. And they do take me to far away places, but really, I think my dreams focus more on our planet than anywhere else. And while I do love Make Believe anything (I could make believe that Han Solo loves me, but you'd all think I was crazy), I think I'll probably still to what's real here. Henceforce, Epcot. 

Now if only I could GET to Epcot. I could use a mini vacation right about now. Funny how my parents are on one....

Have a magical day!



No comments:

Post a Comment