Saturday, December 5, 2015

Day 1069: An Awfully Big Adventure

When I make my quote canvases, regardless of what they're for, I usually pick the quote on them for some sort of reason. When it comes to the canvas that's in my bedroom at college currently, I don't remember at all why I picked the quote I did, but I'm sort of glad I did. For some odd reason, this quote has become just as important to me as the original one that's in our basement, which holds my favorite quote:



The quote canvas that sits on the wall above my bed at home is as follows: 


I shared that photo as an addition to this year's #101Smiles, but I had no idea where it would take me from there. A few days later, Andrew Ducote was a special guest on Thingamavlogs and shared some of his favorite Peter Pan movies. I ended up sharing the above picture with him, and one thing led to another: 


I'm so absolutely honored to have created this canvas for Andrew and his family, and I realize now that this quote is absolutely another perfect example of my life, which is usually more crazy than I can keep up with. But that's all part of the fun, because living is an awfully big adventure! 

Have a magical day!


(Note: This blog post was written on December 23).

No comments:

Post a Comment