Sunday, December 27, 2015

Day 1091: Binge Watching

In an attempt to figure out what else to round out 2015 with, Megan suggested that I talk about the different shows I binge watched this year, and when I got to thinking about it, I have watched several of them...In addition to Once Upon A Time, which I just watch all year every year, I also caught up on shows such as Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and Orange is the New Black, but when it came to binge watching whole shows, 2015 was the year of Parks and Recreation, Friends, and Psych.

Honestly, I'm not totally sure how any of these shows directly relate to Disney. After all, with things like Full House, there are actually episodes that go to Disney World, but with these, they pretty much take place in one location.

However...it seems the Pscyh was filmed in a location very similar to another show I happen to love. In fact, they use many of the same on-set locations. I had picture evidence of this at one point, but I've since lost it and while I may be able to find the episode in OUAT, I definitely won't be able to find the correct spot in Psych as quickly. Either way, you can see one of the locations in a music video that I've also watched time and time again this year:



Yep, Zelena's house is used in the music video for Christina Perri's "The Words," and also in an earlier episode of Psych. The other one happens to be the boathouse in Steveston, which I thought was pretty funny, because they would have filmed there around the same time considering when the episodes aired! 

What shows did you binge watch this year? 

Have a magical day! 


(Note: This blog post was written on December 31).

No comments:

Post a Comment