Monday, December 21, 2015

Day 1085: Look Who's Home!

This Winter Break is going to be a bit different from those previous, and in fact, I already sort of feel like it's over. With so much going on and my days booking up faster than I could possibly imagine, it's hard to think about taking time off when it already feels like school is going to start again next week (actually we don't start until the end of January, but that feels like next week). Regardless, because I have a 9 month lease on a townhouse on campus, I'm going to be spending significantly more time at SNC, but that didn't stop me from bringing my favorite Cardboard Pirate home for Christmas!

And since I spent most of the day cleaning, I also happened to find a sign I bought ages ago and just haven't put up. I debated for a little while about where to put it, but eventually I realized that there was only one correct place for it to go:


I actually, due to roommate issues, had to sneak into my house and pack a bag about a week and a half ago and had to leave him behind, which was a pretty terrible experience, so I knew that he had to come home so he could celebrate his first Christmas with everyone, not just an empty dorm room! 

I also managed to decorate my Christmas tree yesterday, and as you can see, I spent a lot of time on the theme of "Disney Accessories:" 


I needed somewhere to put the hats and I also needed Christmas tree decorations, so I solved two problems at once! 

Let me know how you decorated your Christmas tree with Disney in the comments below! 

Have a magical day! 


(Note: This blog post was written on December 22).

No comments:

Post a Comment