Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Day 1087: A Christmas Time Lapse

I've been trying to figure out ways to bring the Disney Parks to me this Christmas season since I won't get to see any of the holiday stuff when I'm there in January, or at least I won't see most of it. It's especially sad because of it being the last year for the lights, and I just always miss IllumiNations when I'm far away. The Disney Live Streams have helped for sure, as does the Christmas Day Parade, which is a yearly tradition in our house, but there's another recording of the parade that caught my eye this year too:


Leave it to Disney to time lapse their own Christmas parade for the enjoyment of the internet...although I'm not complaining. In fact, I think we should do this with everything! Can you imagine how amazing that would be!?! 

Have a magical day! 


(Note: This blog post was written on December 31).

No comments:

Post a Comment