Thursday, December 24, 2015

Day 1088: The Star Wars Holiday Special

With all the talk about Star Wars these days, plus the holiday season that's definitely upon us, I couldn't help but be reminded of a certain video that came out a while back...

That's right, it's time for the Star Wars Holiday special, staring all of our favorite Star Wars characters! With the likes of Mark Hamill, Harrison Ford, Carrie Fisher, Anthony Daniels, Peter Mayhew, James Earl Jones, and R2-D2 as R2-D2! Oh, and you can't forget Chewie's family and a boatload of guest stars! 

I remember when I watched this for the first time a couple of years ago with no idea of what I was about to get myself into, and if I'm being honest, I may have just watched it for the Han Solo content. After all, the fact that they somehow got Harrison Ford to do this seriously amazes me. I mean, really? Life Day? And don't even get me started on the weird cartoon and singing segments. 

If you're feeling ambitious, you can watch the entire special on YouTube, because I know you want to: 


Wow I just can't get over this. I'm just going to watch it while I work on blog stuff because it's way more interesting than anything else going on right about now! 

Have a magical day! 


(Note: This blog post was written on December 31).

No comments:

Post a Comment