Monday, December 28, 2015

Day 1092: 101 Smiles, The Sequel

I was started to get worried that there wouldn't be a 101 Smiles 2016, but Jennifer Morrison has never let us down before, and she certainly hasn't now either! I was absolutely thrilled to find out that she was running a second year of the challenge, which I did last year as well and really enjoyed. In fact, I wrote a whole blog post about it HERE!

Last year, I really made an effort to allow those smiles to run my life. It made me a more positive person overall, and I was in a really good place. After all, just look at all the things I had to smile about last year:


This year, however, was a little bit harder. For some reason, life overall was rough this fall, and while it was sometimes a bit harder to smile, that doesn't mean I didn't smile, and I'm so thankful for all the wonderful people in my life who got a smile on my face even on the most difficult of days. And you know what, I've got another 101 Smiles to show for it: 


If you want to see all of the pictures close up, you can head over to my Instagram, as they're all posted there! I want to give a quick shoutout to Jennifer Morrison for running this crazy escapade again this year, and I can't wait for a third round in 2016!

Have a magical day!


(Note: This blog post was written on December 31).

No comments:

Post a Comment