Thursday, December 31, 2015

Day 1095: One...Two...Three...

Three years.

I can't even begin to express how amazing and wonderful it feels to have the knowledge that I've been doing this for three whole years. I mean, just think about what kind of time that means. Since I started Everyday Disney I've graduated High School, moved to college, had plenty of ups and downs and late nights, played a lot of saxophone, went on more Disney trips than I ever thought I might in a three year period, and did a bunch of other stuff I can't even remember now because I'm too tired to do so. But, in a nutshell, just look at a few of the things that 2015 brought me:


To top it all off and ring in the new year, I skipped the ball drop in Times Square tonight for something that felt a little more like...me: a live stream of the countdown at Walt Disney World, which I took probably as many pictures of as I do when I attend any fireworks show live. 



And, of course, before we say goodbye to 2015 as a whole, we have to go back and complete the last month of the Everyday Disney Challenge: 


















Thank you all for another wonderful year of Everyday Disney, and I'll see you all in 2016! 

Have a magical day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment