Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Day 1094: 2015

Usually on this blog post I go back and count all the words and the top searches for the year, but that sounds like entirely too much work at this point. After all, I can probably tell you flat out what some of the top things I talked about this year, and since GIFs were such a huge part of the year too, I figured we might as well share those topics through GIFs! It's like killing two birds with one stone!

Star Wars



I think it's safe to say that Star Wars was a HUGE topic this year, what with The Force Awakens premiering on December 18. With that premiere, the entire world exploded with Star Wars, and I couldn't have been happier. After all, I'm an avid Star Wars fan, and this new film gave me the perfect opportunity to get right back into the series at hyperspeed! 

Spaceship Earth



I talk about Spaceship Earth a ridiculous amount, but that's to be expected when it's your favorite Disney attraction. Honestly, I have no idea how many times I've been on it, although I definitely estimate it at over 150 times. Regardless, I'm pretty sure I could just sit and watch this GIF all day long. 


Disneyland



With my trip to Disneyland in August, I definitely talked about the original park more than usual. Plus, on top of my trip, there was also the 60th Anniversary, which certainly accounts for something too. And you know what, while I love Walt Disney World, I really love Disneyland too, and I can't wait to plan a trip back.


Colin O'Donoghue



Considering the fact that I love Colin enough to drive four and a half hours to go to the premiere of his new movie, I doubt it's any surprise that he ends up on this life. In addition to his spectacular acting on Once Upon A Time, you have to also account for the fact that he one upped his 2014 Happy Birthday tweet with a phone call. I may have forgotten my own name, but that's not what matters here. 


Once Upon A Time



And speaking of Once Upon A Time, that probably continues to be one of my most talked about things as well. After all, it accounts for a good half of the Sundays in the year, and the other half I just spend waiting for OUAT to come back. 


College



I don't have an actual GIF for this, but I think this one will do rather nicely. After all, Han here perfectly demonstrates what most of the college experience is like! From final exams, back to studying, classes, long hours, homework, multiple meetings per day, concerts, computer problems, and a lack of sleep, by the time you finish each semester you definitely feel like you can take on a whole galaxy. 


Walt Disney World



Aside from Spaceship Earth and Disneyland, my home of Walt Disney World is always a popular topic around here, especially with two trips in 2015 and one coming up super soon in 2016. 

And you know what, as we approach a new year, everyone is going to ask you one question: 


To which you reply:


But actually, 2016 might just be the best year yet. 

Have a magical day! 


(Note: This blog post was written on December 31).


No comments:

Post a Comment