Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Day 1080: Lil' BB

I'm so lucky to have some of the best friends in the world, and with Christmas so close to the release of The Force Awakens, it seems my best friend took that in stride. I mean really, what's the best gift for a Star Wars fan this Christmas? STAR WARS STUFF.

I've been talking about BB-8 for months really, and after Force Friday, I was a bit sad to have so much Star Wars merch and nothing that included the little droid. I had (and still do, really) serious plans to buy up as much BB-8 merch when I head to Walt Disney World in January, but it seems Shovell has started my collection for me:


I've really been into the Funko Pops lately, much like the rest of the fandom world, and, per usual, Megan knew me better than I know myself, ordering me a little BB-8 Funko weeks before I actually saw the film and came home raving about how adorable the little droid is. Being the Olan Rogers fan I am, I named this little version of the droid "Lil' BB," because he's BB-8 but he's little and he's adorable. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, go watch Olan Rogers' video "Echos Through the Wall."

That wasn't my whole Christmas present, however, because she also surprised me with this AMAZING new travel mug, which I've used basically every day since she gave it to me! I mean, how awesome is this!!!


IT LITERALLY SAYS THE EPCOTEXPERT ON IT! Sorry, I'm still freaking out a little bit! 

I wonder what else will appear for Christmas this year...

Have a magical day! 


(Note: This blog post was written on December 22).


No comments:

Post a Comment