Friday, December 25, 2015

Day 1089: A Not So White Christmas

I'm certainly dreaming of a white Christmas...one that definitely can't be found.

Growing up in Wisconsin, snow for Christmas has always been a thing, and I can't remember many Christmas Days without the white fluffy stuff all over the place outside. This winter, however, things have been so warn that the first snow seems to be coming a bit late, meaning that it's definitely Christmas and it's definitely not white outside.

It sort of makes me think about Disney though, because while they don't get snow in Florida very often either, at least they have the fake snow that falls in the Disney parks during the holiday season. After all, even that would be better than no snow at all, even if it is kind of weird and gets a bit sticky after a while. I mean, just look at it come down!


I wonder if I could get a set up like that for outside my house? 

I hope you all have a very merry, and magical, Christmas! 


(Note: This blog post was written on December 31).


No comments:

Post a Comment