Friday, December 18, 2015

Day 1082: Goodbye Semester

Even after three years, it still amazes me how fast time can go by. Honestly, it feels like the beginning of the semester was last week, and here we are at the end, and I'm very glad we are. This semester has been an absolute rollercoaster, and I'm beyond thrilled that it's finally over. I'll never really understand why I thought taking 23 credits was a good idea, although the 22 for next semester certainly showcases I apparently didn't learn my lesson. And it's been a weird semester too, but let's focus on the fact that it's finally done and all the things that I can now do because I don't have to go to class or focus on schoolwork for a month and a half:

Watch Disney Movies

Getting through all the animated Disney films in order takes a lot longer than expected. If you watched them all back to back it would apparently take you somewhere over 3 days if you watched them all straight back to back, and since I'm just over halfway through after about a year and a half, I really need to finish them. The good news? I'm pretty sure one of my favorites, The Great Mouse Detective, is next!

Film YouTube Videos

If you follow my YouTube channel, you know very well that there aren't a ton of videos up at the moment. The good news is that I have pages filled with various ideas for videos. The bad news? I haven't had a chance to film any of them. However, since the semester has concluded, it'll be much easier for me to find time to film, and with a trip coming up soon as well, vlogs will appear too!

Everyday Disney

Obviously my blog is behind...and I'm obviously working on catching up as we speak. So this one could really go without saying.

Read a Book or Two...Or Three...or Ten

I have so little time to sit down with a book these days, and in fact I had a conversation not long ago with a friend about how if you actually have time to read for fun you don't have enough to do. That perfectly describes my life! There's about seven books that I've had sitting around for a while though and I'm excited to finally pick them up!

Then again, I'm not sure I have time for much of any of this after all. Updating Everyday Disney alone takes a couple of days (especially with how many blog posts are currently missing), and YouTube videos can take anywhere from an hour to 10 hours to create. Plus I have a band trip video to work on, a Disney trip coming up soon, a music library to organize, performances to play, and a boatload of other little things to finish. Yeah, it's about to be a real interesting J-Term.

Have a magical day!


(Note: This blog post was written on December 22).

No comments:

Post a Comment