Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Day 1072: Not One of Us

I've lived through a lot of interesting moments, many of which were some serious arguments that, in a few cases, turned into absolute war. But never have I been broken quite the way I was over the last few weeks of the semester, and in this case, it was mostly due to my roommates. Weirdly enough, these are the same people I considered to be some of my best friends, which was apparently not the case here.

Without getting myself all worked up again, I found, while sitting working on my final portfolio for Literary Theory and Writing, that the best way to describe how I felt was through a song...and of course it's from Disney. Basically, I'm Kovu.



This makes it sound a lot worse than it actually is. I haven't been Exiled or anything, but it sort of feels that way, and in any case, the situation certainly isn't good. It's far from over too, and the next few weeks are certainly going to be a determining factor in the ultimate outcome. Hopefully it'll end something like Lion King 2 where everyone is happy, but only time will tell for that. 

Now I kind of just want to watch Lion King 2 though. I haven't seen that movie in ages! 

Have a magical day! 


(Note: This blog post was written on December 23).

No comments:

Post a Comment