Monday, December 14, 2015

Day 1078: A Perfect List

Christmas is coming up, and that means Christmas Lists are now a thing. In typical Disney-Fan fashion, there are several gifts that just have to be on my list:

1. BB-8 Anything




This BB-8 4GB USB Flash Drive happens to be directly from the Disney store, but let's be honest, I'd be good with just about anything BB-8 or Star Wars related this year.


2. Dooney & Bourke




No one really has money to buy these bags, but if someone DID have money to buy one, I'd be totally ok with this Haunted Mansion Shopper Tote or one of those new Star Wars design ones.

3. Millennium Falcon Drone




I don't know about you all, but I'd LOVE to get my hands on one of these Millennium Falcon Drones. They're just so adorable, and considering the fact that my car is already called the Millennium Falcon, it just seems right to have one of these of my own.


4. Graphic Tees from We Love Fine


I just so happened to come across this collection in the midst of writing this blog post, and gosh do I ever want one of these. Actually, I wanted one so much that I ended up ordering the Endor Tee as a "End of the Semester Treat Yo Self" present. I'll just take it out of the money I have stashed away for Florida, I suppose, but when it comes to T-Shirts, $20 isn't all that bad...especially when it's Star Wars!

5. Thinamavlogs Beanies


We all know that I'm a pretty big Thingamavlogs fan (and that they're one of the reasons I ended up doing YouTube videos), so it'd be pretty awesome to get one of these for Christmas! However, Whosits and Whatsits has more than just Thingamavlogs, and you can't deny that pretty much all of their merchandise is brilliant!

6. OUAT Calendar



Megan got me the 2015 calendar for Christmas last year and I've absolutely loved having it, so for the Once fan out there this is the perfect ticket. It doesn't get much better than having your favorite characters up on the wall every day of the year, and Cardboard Colin doesn't seem to mind much either...even when it is Rumpelstiltskin.

Other than that, honestly pretty much anything would be brilliant as a Christmas gift, even just a gift card for the theater so one can go see The Force Awakens as many times as possible! Or flat out cash because some of us are headed to Disney World shortly after the new year and will definitely empty out a significant portion of our bank accounts on the awesome new merchandise that's made an appearance in the parks. Or you know, whatever you want to do.

Now, considering the fact that, as I write this, Christmas is only a couple of days away, it should be interesting to see how many of these things actually appear in wrapping paper.

Have a magical day!


(Note: This blog post was written on December 22).

No comments:

Post a Comment