Saturday, February 8, 2014

Day 404: Weddings

Today (or February 8 rather, not today...it's actually the 11th because this weekend was ridiculously busy), I went to a wedding. Now, I haven't actually been to a lot of weddings in my life. In fact, I've only been to three (sort of...one might not really count). And for one of those I was just a guest of a friend. So I suppose you could say that this is the first one I've gone to where I was actually invited and had to RSVP and everything! Exciting!

It was actually a wedding for my best friend's brother. I've known the bride and the groom for quite some time, and I wish them the best with their future! And I hope they have fun out in California this week!

So I decided that today's blog post would take a look at another of my Pinterest boards: my "For the Future" board, which is a lot of stuff relating to business and weddings and so on and so forth. It should be no surprise to any of you that I follow the Disney Weddings Pinterest (and just about everywhere) just to see all of the amazing Disney inspired things people do for their weddings. There's so many ideas: from pictures to cakes to dresses. Gosh. So let's split this up into a few categories, shall we?

Engagement Photos:

There are plenty of awesome Engagement Photos out there that were taken in a Disney Park or were Disney inspired, but here are a few of my favorites:






Actual Wedding Photos:

Ok, there's a slew of these, and I don't even have all of the one's I've pinned! There's too many! Ironically enough though, as much as everyone expects me to, my wedding pictures probably won't actually be in a Disney Park...but that's way off in the future. Who knows what will happen.








Wedding Cakes: 

I think we all know that the cake can be super awesome. My cake someday? I intend to make sure I can eat it. Therefore, DAIRY FREE! Also...don't be surprised if a little Spaceship Earth pops up on it somewhere...I can make no promises. 





It's All In the Details: 

Some people are really brilliant when it comes to the little bits of Disney they throw into their wedding. My personal favorite? The Up pins! 








Wedding Dresses: 

Ok, it couldn't be a wedding post without some of the Disney Wedding Gowns! These are from the Collections of Alfred Angelo Disney Wedding Dresses. There's three collections now, and you can see them all here! Don't ask me which is my favorite or if I'll have one of these: I don't know the answers to those questions! 



I could share a whole bunch of other pictures (because whenever the Disney Wedding Pinterest goes on a rampage...it generally means that I do too. Pinterest will be my undoing), but I won't. I'll leave them for another day (if, on some off chance, I go to another wedding this year or in the near future...which doesn't seem to be happening at the moment). And remember...it's not like I'm getting married anytime soon...I just love Pinterest. Unless I marry Pinterest........nah. 

Congrats to Nathan and Nef and Have a magical day!

No comments:

Post a Comment