Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Day 414: Excitement

I'm currently wondering if someone should take my phone away from me.

Like, seriously, today has been very interesting.

It started off with me waking up in my usual Tuesday fashion: an hour later than normal to Charley's Girl o my phone...just a great way to start the day. I'm sick, so I debated if I was well enough to go to my one class of the day...and decided I was. So I got dressed, filled my mug with Orange Juice to go and headed out.

Then, at lunch, I decided that I may have an ear infection, so I called my mom and she made a doctor's appointment...which I went to an hour later. I also worked on my SECRET PROJECT in there..and it's out of my hands now. We have nothing to do but wait. Sigh.

Anyways, I DO have a minor ear and sinus infection (meaning I must take my medication for the next ten days...but if it will make my ear stop hurting I'm all cool with it). And then I returned to the music building and waited for wind ensemble. But today was the press release of the Midseason premiere of Once Upon A Time...meaning TWITTER IS NOW FILLED WITH WONDERFUL (and not so wonderful) THINGS!

Oh yes...there are promotional pictures EVERYWHERE, and I am excited about some of the stuff happening and very UNEXCITED about some of the stuff that is happening. That is all I can say...other than I am VERY excited to see, basically, Hook versus the world. It's gonna be hilarious.

Either way, in the meantime, my mom also sent me this picture:


LET THIS BE A REMINDER THAT EXACTLY ONE MONTH FROM NOW I'LL BE AT WALT DISNEY WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Am I excited enough?) 

March is gonna be SPECTACULAR.

Have a magical day!


No comments:

Post a Comment