Saturday, March 1, 2014

Day 425: IT'S HERE!

GUYS. IT. IS. FINALLY. MARCH!

Which means that it is almost time for Once Upon A Time and Disney and The Muppets and EVERYTHING ELSE IN THIS WORLD TO BE AWESOME.

Yeah, I'm still excited. Also, did I maybe quote Once in the title of this blog post? Hmmmm....

On a side note, because it is March and I finished the WDW February Photo Challenge, that means I get to share all the pictures on here now! I won't be doing one in March, since it's going to be a busy month for me, but don't worry. There will be PLENTY of Disney pictures all over my Instagram.















And so it has been another great month of Disney photos on Instagram. I'm pretty sure I'll end up doing one of these just about every other month, but I'm going to have to take lots of new pictures the next couple of times I go because otherwise I'm gonna run out! Which is terrible. Just terrible. 

Good thing I'll have a camera and plenty of time to take pictures! =)

Have a magical day!



No comments:

Post a Comment