Monday, March 10, 2014

Day 434: Fish Tanks

College is a great place, if only because you are suddenly surrounded by people who love Disney. I don't know if it works the same way everywhere else, but when you walk onto our campus it's like "WHO WANTS TO HAVE A DISNEY MOVIE MARATHON?" Yeah, that's how it is here. Especially in the music program.

But I have one friend, Benny, who just LOVES The Little Mermaid. Like, more than I do. I seriously haven't seen the movie all that much in my life (I'm more of a Lion King/Beauty and the Beast/Etc. person). I mean, I have watched The Little Mermaid, it's just not my favorite. But us Disney fans (and music majors) need to unite and show our Disney Sides at all times.

Benny and his roommate recently got a fish, and of course he had the perfect name picked out already: Ariel. Next year I'm totally going to get a fish and name it after a Disney character. Totally either Rapunzel or Flynn, depending on what it looks like. Or maybe it will be Once inspired. Or both. I don't know, but whatever it ends up being, it's going to be awesome. But as if Benny's fish wasn't awesome enough, he made the tank super brilliant. That's right. You are seeing things correctly. That's a little Prince Eric statue for the tank. I LOVE IT.


I actually was going to blog about this weeks ago, but Benny did remind me of it today. I've just been so far behind in everything, specifically with the blog, that I never got around to it. I mean, currently I'm in about my third or fourth hour just today of blogging...and I still have a handful of blog posts to make up. I mean, yeah yesterday and today's posts are still there for me to finish, but either way, lots to do. And now comes the hard part: the posts without a topic already set. That's when it gets hard.

Either way, Benny, Ariel is super adorable and that is literally the most brilliant thing I have ever seen in a fish tank. I can't wait to figure out what I'll do next year with my own fish. I'm excited already. 

Have a magical day, and thanks to Benny for letting me blog about his fish. =)

(Note: This blog post was written on March 27 due to Midterms and travel).

No comments:

Post a Comment