Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Day 449: Sights, Sounds & Smells

If I thought I had Disney Deja Vu and Disney Depression BEFORE I left, gosh do I have it now. Like, I have to force myself to work on my blog or on editing vlogs just because it's like...I don't know. I guess I feel like I'm still in Disney mode...if that's a thing. I keep thinking I'm somewhere other than here. Things smell like Disney, or look like Disney, or sound like Disney. Things just FEEL like Disney, and I don't know what to do with it at all.

Like a few weeks ago I did talk about Disney Deja Vu, and listed stuff like Train Whistles and Air and Construction sounds as things that remind me of Disney, and yes, they still do. The stupid construction outside every morning has me thinking there's a bus stop right outside my window. But now we've got things simply like when I walk to get my coffee, I feel like I'm actually at Old Key West. I have friends that are like "How was your trip!" and then we end up having a long conversation about how much we miss Disney.

Oh yeah, it's most certainly getting bad. Plus, when you're stuck in Disney Depression right after your trip you just don't feel like doing anything. I was talking to Max just this morning about how you just don't want to work, despite the fact that you're really far behind and have so much to do. But like I said, it's just interesting to try and do stuff like edit videos from Florida, because you FEEL like you're there, and that just makes things really hard. Because you're not there, and all you want to do is go back.

On a similar note, I really have eaten so much BBQ sauce in the last week just because it smells like Spaceship Earth that it's literally ridiculous. Like why is that happening? And apparently I just can't listen to my Disney music at the moment because it drives me insane. No. I need to listen to either Once or Saving Mr. Banks or Jazz or something, because I JUST DON'T WANT TO HEAR MY PARKS MUSIC!

Life...without Disney...is a real struggle people. Now all I have to look forward to is Once Upon A Time on Sundays. That's about it. And the band trip I suppose. But mostly OUAT. Sigh.

Have a magical day!


No comments:

Post a Comment