Thursday, March 20, 2014

Day 444: Magical People

Since I'm writing all of these posts after my trip, it means I can tell you about all the amazing people I met throughout my trip, not just on this day or up to this point, and trust me, there's a lot of amazing people! Like I would walk around and just find more people. Ok, that's not entirely true...I did plan a couple of these, but a good portion of them were NOT on purpose...so that's awesome!

The Jamitors & The Fife and Drum Core



Sometimes I walk around Epcot...and sometimes when I walk around Epcot I happen to be in the right spot at the right time to catch some of the spectacular musical groups that perform there...including my personal favorite, the Jamitors! Gosh those guys are good. And this time I was in for a real treat, since they were all dressed up for the Flower and Garden Festival too. What a rush when they perform! And I happened to be standing outside of The American Adventure right as the Fife & Drum Core came around the bend, and staked out a perfect spot RIGHT in front of them when they were performing. Of course, in both cases I had my brother take my picture with some of them. That picture with the Jamitors though...it's awesome.

My Friend Hannah!



About halfway into the trip I got a text message upon waking up from my friend (and future roommate!) Hannah. She asked if I was still at Disney, and after saying that I was, she went on to explain that she was at Magic Kingdom. As it happened, I was headed to MK that night, and we had a couple minutes to meet up! It's always awesome seeing friends of mine at Disney!

Hayley from Magical Ribbons



As I was on my way to meet Hannah, I was walking through the Tangled area and stopped. Earlier in the day, a fellow instagramer (FRUMP!) posted a picture of how she had met Hayley earlier in the day. So when I was walking I realized that there, sitting in the rest area, was Hayley! Now, if you don't know her, you should, because she's the one behind Magical Ribbons. You know, those amazing things that I post about on Instagram all the time and people always ask me where I got them from? THAT HAYLEY! Totally awesome that I got to meet you! =)

FLYNN AND RAPUNZEL!


Now, I don't have a picture of this one at the moment because mom hasn't taken pictures off of her camera yet, but I'm sure you'll see a picture of it soon enough. Either way, I was in Epcot one of the days, off videoing for band stuff, when my mom sent me a text message that simply read "Flynn Rider." I seriously LOVE Flynn Rider. Like, he's my favorite Disney character, and I've been wanting to meet him for forever! He used to do meet and greets at Disney World, but I was never there when he was, and then they got rid of him...or did they? NOPE APPARENTLY NOT! CAUSE I GOT TO MEET HIM! Best moment of my life. I had to run across half of Epcot to meet him, but I got to, and then Rapunzel and Flynn said I was adorable! THEY THOUGHT I WAS ADORABLE! Ok...calming down.

MrCheezyPop



If you watched The Lizzie Bennett Diaries on YouTube (Which ended just over a year ago now), this guy might look a bit familiar. Yep, this is Maxwell Glick, YouTuber, Disney Lover and overall awesome guy! I actually have a quote of his on my desk, and when we realized that we were both going to be at Disney World at the same time, we kind of just decided that a meet up needed to happen. It took a lot of planning and a bit of quickly walking through Epcot, but it was all totally worth it! SUPER EXCITED that I finally got to meet you! =)

I also had a wonderful Visa Cardholder Picture Experience with Mickey and Goofy...who were just absolutely ADORABLE. Probably one of the best one's I've ever had, hands down. 

Pictures from Day 3: 




Have a magical day!

(Note: This blog post was written on March 26 due to Midterms and Travel).

No comments:

Post a Comment