Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Day 442: Magical Express

Disney World! Yes, that's right, I WENT HOME FOR A FEW DAYS!

So let's talk for a second about a little of what I did. The next few blog posts will be all about my adventures, and I'll have a post in a couple weeks once I have all the vlogs done as well. Each one will explore a little bit of what I did on my five day trip home...just as I usually do with my Disney vacations. It's what I did in July, and it's what I'm going to do now.

Our first day was spent with a lot of travel, and then a bunch of time at Magic Kingdom. But before we got there, we had to take Magical Express. Now, I'm most certainly more of a rental car person myself. I think it's way easier to go from place to place, and it just gives you much more freedom. But, since my dad wasn't with us, it meant lots of buses for us, and I guess that Magical Express is pretty awesome...except for when you're waiting for it to take you back to the airport. That is like the worst thing ever.

But I did really enjoy the video they had on the bus right to and from the airport. It's hard though because whenever I get there I like want to cry, and whenever I leave I DO cry, so it's like "sunglasses on so no one can see my eyes." The video was beautiful, especially on the way there. It highlights everything Disney World has to offer, and it's absolutely beautiful. It just reminds you of why you love Disney so much.

And that's something I really needed on this trip. I needed to remember how much I love Disney and everything that goes along with it, because the past few months I've really felt like I've lost track of it. It's come and gone with the trials and tribulations that go along with this ridiculous band trip...and I have to thank my friends for being there during the past couple weeks, and especially for taking care of stuff back here in Wisconsin when I was home in Florida. It means a lot to me.

Here's a few pictures from my first day at Disney!





Have a magical day!

(Note: This blog post was written on March 25 due to Midterms and Travel).


No comments:

Post a Comment