Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Day 450: The First Three

I wrote up my blog post on the first three episodes of Season 3B of Once Upon A Time yesterday, but when I went back and looked at a OUAT Post from the first half of the season, it occurred to me that I forgot to include my Disneybounds on that last post, and since it was already finished and posted and so long, I decided to just make it it's own separate post. Seems like a good idea, right? Works for me!

If you remember correctly, I had a whole wealth of different Disneybounds in the first half of the season! Here's a quick recap: 


3x01: Heart of the Truest Believer: Emma Swan
3x02: Lost Girl: Mary Margaret
3x03: Quite a Common Fairy: David/Charming
3x04: Nasty Habits: Neal
3x05: Good Form: Captain Hook
3x06: Ariel: Belle
3x07: Dark Hallow: Ruby
3x08: Think Lovely Thoughts: Tinker Bell
3x09: Save Henry: Henry
3x10: The New Neverland: Regina
3x11: Going Home: Magic

3x12: New York City Serenade: Emma Swan



In an episode where largely all that's happening is us exploring what Emma's life has been like in the past year while Hook attempts to get her to remember, it felt pretty natural to just do another Emma Swan Disneybound, even though I try to do different characters every week. But this is basically a new season, with S3B, and I have my red leather jacket, so I think it counts, right? This is by far one of my favorites so far that I've done, just because I added so many little things that made it even more awesome than it already was with the jacket. 

3x13: Witch Hunt: Robin Hood



When I first heard that the second episode of S3B would feature a lot of Robin Hood, I instantly set out to create the perfect Robin Hood Disneybound for the night. Ok, so maybe there were a couple of things I would have changed, but for the most part, this is, again, one of my favorites I think I've done. My hair, as you can't totally see it, was a French braid, but my bangs were up and to the side to resemble Robin's hair. Plus I love the Green Scarf and am excited to see it making it's second Disneybound appearance for Once! (The first time was Tink). 

3x14: The Tower: David/Charming



My first Charming Disneybound was fun, but I didn't feel like it was 100% him. So I decided to try again, especially since I just got a new black leather jacket! Plus, this time my hair was just on top of things with matching his, so that made me pretty happy too. It's just really hard to mimic guy hair when your hair is literally like 10 times longer at least. Either way, since the entire episode was very much Charming-focused, it worked out pretty well, don't you think? 

3x15: Quiet Minds: ???


I posted this picture on my instagram as a hint for what my Disneybound is this week. Any guesses as to who I might be? If not, you'll just have to wait until Sunday to find out, since I'll be posting it on my Instagram, Tumblr AND Twitter. Plus my Facebook page will probably be updated as well! Either way, I'm very excited about the next THREE Disneybounds I have planned. They're all just very exciting and I can't wait to see how everything plays out. I'll be posting hints here and there on my instagram each week, so you can most certainly keep an eye out for those!


Have a magical day!

(Note: This blog post was written on March 28 due to midterms and travel).



No comments:

Post a Comment