Thursday, March 27, 2014

Day 451: A Month of Blog

FINALLY!

Yes, finally, I am caught up with my blog posts. I have to write the one for today (well, tomorrow depending on how you're reading this) yet, but other than that, every blog post from the last month or so is made up. It took me probably about 6 hours to get it all done, but it's caught up! I have been working on it for most of my down time in the music lobby during the day, and it's the first piece of work I'm behind on that I have completely caught up on. Spring break really did a number on me when it comes to how far behind I am. It's worth it though.

So here we have a review post. Here's a selection of posts from the past month that you may or may not have read! You can skip them if you like, go back and read a couple, or read them all if you really have that much time. There's a variety of topics too, so that's fun!

Day 423: A Few of My Favorite Things V5



I haven't done one of these in a while and decided that we might as well have a new one! So here's the first of what will eventually be three posts on my favorite Disney characters. First we have Heroes and Heroines, including my all time favorite Disney character! (Hint: It's not Rapunzel).

Day 433: The Next Disney Princess




I asked my music theory class for random Disney topics. They gave me a bunch of random ideas, including this one: a closer look into Disney's next Princess, the Polynesia princess Moana! I honestly didn't really know much about the movie or the Princess until I did the research, but now I'm up to date again!

Day 434: Fish Tanks




My friends here at college are pretty awesome, as you should have already figured out considering they're willing to help me come up with blog topics. One of my friend's, Benny, loves The Little Mermaid, and when he got a fish he named her Ariel. So of course I had to write a blog post on it!

Day 435: Who Are You?




You know all those popular quizzes out there? There's stuff on zimbio and buzzfeed, and it provides hours of entertainment for everyone. Of course there's not lack of Disney quizzes out there too, of all kinds. So I take 7 different Disney quizzes, and you can take them with me!

Day 440: Pizza Planet Truck




Know all those different times when the Pizza Planet Truck appears in a Pixar movie? Yeah, that's what I was talking about on this particular day's blog post, thanks to my music theory people who suggested it. Actually, it turned out to be a pretty awesome topic, since I really do love the Easter Eggs that Pixar throws into all their films. It just makes it like a little game to spot things, even if you've seen the movie before!

Day 444: Magical People




While I have five blog posts that go along with my most recent trip to Disney, I think this is my favorite. It was awesome getting to meet so many different people while I was there, and it certainly made my little trip a memorable one! I'm still in awe at how awesome you all are!

Day 448: The Tower




I got a bit behind in my Once Upon A Time blog posts, so I caught back up as easily as possible: with one giant post that is mostly screen shots from the latest episodes! I'm doing a bit of a different format for each episode in this second half of the season, just to shorten things up a bit, but now that I have the episodes to watch as much as I want without Commercials, I'm pretty sure I'll have more screen shots than ever. Because more pictures of Hook are just terrible you know. ;)

And there's plenty of other new blog posts stuck in between, these were just a few of my favorites from everything that I made up. I say it time and time again, but I just absolutely hate getting behind on my blog, so I'm glad to be at least caught up for the moment. Now I just have to catch up in the rest of my work!

Have a magical day!

(Note: This Blog Post was written on March 28 due to Midterms and Travel).

No comments:

Post a Comment