Sunday, March 2, 2014

Day 426: Coffee

I'm not kidding when I say that coffee (or JMo Edition Storybrooke Hot Chocolate) has never tasted so good.

I didn't have my usual chai tea on Friday morning, since I was running around making copies of music. And then yesterday I was up so early and was going to be spending the day running around so much that I didn't really have the time or energy to make any in the first place. Which ultimately led to a ridiculous headache and just about 12 hours of sleep.

Either way, this morning I finally had my coffee, and it was delicious.

Which makes me think about something I AM actually excited about when it comes to Disney...coffee. Specifically Starbucks. I am quite excited about that. Like probably more than I should be. I mean, I've come to realization that if I DON'T have my coffee or my chai tea in the morning, the day will not end well for me, so that means that I'll obviously be finding some while in Florida.

The question is, what will I get? And what name will I say for my order? It's always fun to tell them random stuff (Buzz Lightyear anyone?). Personally I have no idea, and it will probably be a more spur of the moment kind of thing. Like I'm there ordering and just the first one that comes to mind is what I say...which means it will more than likely just be my name, but who knows.

In the meantime, I'll stick with my morning chai tea, or JMo Storybrooke Hot Chocolate (yes, I'm going to make that a thing! It's Storybrooke hot chocolate with espresso or coffee mixed in). As long as I have some sort of caffeine to start my day, I think I'll be ok.

Also, ONE WEEK UNTIL ONCE UPON A TIME. WHO'S EXCITED!?!

Have a magical day!


No comments:

Post a Comment