Thursday, March 6, 2014

Day 430: Random Disney Topics

I'll be honest, writing a blog post about Disney every single day is kind of difficult. Especially when you get behind. Once you're more than about three days behind, you kind of forget what you did on those days, and then you're stuck with a bunch of open blog post topics that you have nothing to write about for.

So what do I do when I get really far behind on blog posts and I need ideas for topics? I ask my friends of course! Yesterday I asked Megan if she had any ideas, and she did come up with a couple, and this morning I brought the subject to my Music Theory class. They did end up giving me a couple of great ideas that I have been able to use, since I don't necessarily see absolutely everything that goes on in the Disney fandom. I mean, there's a lot constantly going on, and while I do see a good portion of it, I don't always hear about the things currently going around on the internet until someone brings it to my attention, and I can guarantee you that I don't know much about the next Disney Princess (well, I do now...since I'll be writing a blog post on that topic exactly in just a minute).

But it's interesting to see what people come up with. In the span of just a couple minutes, there were tons of different ideas for topics! Someone suggested the Pizza Planet Truck, and as you can see, one of the blog posts I had to make up is, indeed, about that truck. Another suggested a blog post on the next Disney Princess, which will be a topic on March 26 (since I still have to make that one up...but will be momentarily), and honestly when he suggested it I had no idea what he was talking about. Shows how aware I am. Megan suggested an entire post on MrCheezyPop, since I'm getting so many questions about who he is since I met him in Florida last week (seriously, just go read my blog posts from my trip and you'll see). Yeah, so many ideas.

Plus, if I go back into my old phone, I have a whole list of random Disney topics that my friend Evy and I came up with once upon a time. Everything from why Gaston is so awesome to Disney food and, personally, I would add coconuts. She'll understand why if she ever reads this.

Either way, there are so many different topics that I could talk about, and like I said, I don't know EVERYTHING there is to know about Disney...I just know a lot more than the average person. So if there's ever a blog post you'd like to see me do, just let me know! I'd be more than happy to look into other things, do some research or make changes as needed! Especially since I've now hit 20000 views on my blog, I would love to hear some feedback!

Have a magical day!

(Note: This blog post was written on March 28 due to Midterms and Travel).

No comments:

Post a Comment