Thursday, May 8, 2014

Day 493: Little Bites

Day 12 of the Disney Photo Challenge: A picture of your favorite Disney food item. 


Blast from the Past: 



Oh no, not this again. 

Actually, this one is a bit easier. Not easy, but easier than the restaurant itself. 

I really...REALLY...love Turkey Legs. 

If you haven't had a Disney Turkey Leg, you haven't lived...sorry, but that's how it is. Well, maybe you've lived, you just haven't eaten. These things are as famous as the classic Disney Mickey Bar (Produced right here in Wisconsin!). The Turkey Legs are giant...and fatty..but DELICIOUS! It's a food that you can't eat yourself...so I have my brother. We're Turkey Leg buddies and share our turkey, often while watching a parade or sitting taking a break from the heat of the day. 

They're not cheap, but I do suggest, if you go to Disney, find a friend and bite into one of these Turkey Legs. They're so good. 

Back to the Future: 



Right now? Dole Whips. After the dream I had last night about dole whips I've wanted one ever since. Too bad I'm too far away to find one.

For real though, you just can't beat a dole whip. Cold, creamy, pineapple goodness that I can actually eat...and gosh, I'm just making myself want one more, aren't I?

Have a magical day!

(Note: This blog post was written on August 19).

No comments:

Post a Comment