Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Day 513: Picturing the World

Day 21 of the Disney Photo Challenge: The best place to take a picture at Disney. 


Blast from the Past: 



This one really depends on the person, as there are so many great places. But if I had to pick JUST one, I'd say that you have to have a classic Castle Picture. 

Generally you take this picture either on Main Street or by the Partner's Statue in the middle of the "Hub." It's funny that I picked this one too, since I haven't actually taken a castle picture in many, many years (the last time was probably 2007 or so). But it is a picture that is a must have if you are going to Disney. 

Wow...this must be the shortest explanation yet.

Back to the Future: 




I agree, former self, the castle is a great one, but I'm going to have to change my answer when it comes to my current self and say not just the castle, but EVERYWHERE.

If there's one thing I've learned by being a Disney Instagrammer, it's that there can never be too many pictures. As I said in a former post, March was great for me because I really took the time to take more pictures, both of myself and my brother and what I was doing. That made the trip extra special for me, and probably made the June trip a little less exciting because I was always so busy that I wouldn't have time to take and post pictures on my Instagram like I usually do.

So I don't care who you are or where you are in the parks...take a picture!

Have a magical day!

(Note: This blog post was written on August 21).

No comments:

Post a Comment