Saturday, May 24, 2014

Day 509: The Next 29 Days

Writing a blog can get interesting, especially when trying to make up the days you missed from the last month. I mean, there's just so much to make up, and while generally it isn't terrible to come up with topics for each day, sitting at a computer and talking about Disney kind of starts to get in your head. Not that it's a bad thing, but once Disney is in my mind, weird stuff tends to happen.

Let's think about this for a moment, I have 29 days until I leave on the band trip, and that means that I have 30 days until I step foot on Disney property again. Now, I have this theory. I went to Disney in March, and normally after a Disney trip I just go into this depression. The strange thing is, I didn't go into this same depression in March, and I'm pretty sure the reason I didn't was because I focused on Once and how it was on every Sunday. It took my mind off the fact that I wasn't at Disney. There's just one small problem. Once is done...and in just over a month, my Disney trip will be too. And then my life just sounds like a horror movie.

No Once. No Disney. No Internet. No SNC.

Yep. Basically, in just over a month I will go totally insane. And then what? Hundreds of days until my next Disney trip and over a hundred days until Once returns to my TV screen. Even a couple of months until I get to go back to school with all my college friends.

But I guess there's a bright side. I'll have lots of video to edit, and I do enjoy that, and then I have the rest of the summer to spend time with my friends from high school as well. So that's nice. And then there's Lilly, who's currently debating whether to try and knock my phone or my coffee mug onto the floor. I vote neither.

For now, I'm just going to count down the days with the rest of the band, work hard like always, and then get ready to play hard on what will be my final band trip with the Seymour High School Band. It'll be sad, I know, and I may collapse into Disney Depression afterwards, but until then I'll just be excited. Really, REALLY excited.

Have a magical day!


No comments:

Post a Comment