Saturday, May 31, 2014

Day 516: Emoji

You guys all know that I do love the internet, and that sometimes people send me Disney stuff to look at, most of which ends up right here on my blog, and this case is no exception.

Of all the things super popular right now in social media, one that seems to alternate between all of them is the emoji. They aren't new, that's for sure, because I can remember the little =) one we would put at the end of an email to a friend back when I was in about seventh or eighth grade. It's just that now, with our phones, things are getting a bit more complicated. And by complicated, I mean awesome.

It's fun to play with the different emojis out there, that's for sure. My best friend and I have codes sometimes for various things, and there are symbols that we directly relate to things like Disney or Once. My one issue? There's no giraffe eomji! WHY IS THERE NO GIRAFFE!?!

Either way, over the Hiatus, Megan sent me this article from the Huffington Post about guessing the Disney movie based on its Emoji summary. Of course I gave it a try right away, but before I tell you what I got, I'll give you a chance to try the quiz for yourself.

You can take the quiz HERE!

Of course, of the 9 different questions, I got all 9 correct. I think the one that tripped me up the most was Mulan, although I got seriously confused for a while by Snow White because I was like "Oh, Sleeping Curse! Sleeping Beauty!" because I completely forgot about the one in Snow White. You'd think I'd remember that one considering my favorite TV show is half based around the story of Snow. Oh well. Overall, I think I just want to play this again, but with less Emoji. This was seriously easy, so let's do fewer symbols and see if I can still figure it out. Because we all know I do love a challenge!!!

How'd you do on the quiz!?!

Have a magical day!

(This blog post was posted on July 17, 2014).

No comments:

Post a Comment