Monday, May 19, 2014

Day 504: The Most Magical Food

Sometimes Shovell and I just sit and surf the web, and sometimes one of us finds an awesome new Disney video that I just have to share on my blog. This is one of those times. This weekend she found a video about Disneyland Foods that you just have to try when visiting, so let's just stop and have some Disney food in our day...if only we could reach out and grab the food from our computer and eat it.


There's 11 different foods on this video, and I can honestly say that I haven't had all of them. In fact, the first three I haven't tried (I think I get off on the third one, the pickles though, because that was introduced after I was there!) But I also haven't had the corndogs or the Macaroon or the Gumbo or the Tigger Tails. But in my defense I've been to Disneyland for 6 days of my entire life, but I sense a challenge coming on here, right? I mean, it would certainly be fun to try them all on my next trip out to California (the Corndog is happening FOR SURE). Don't worry, I won't eat them all in one day, but it's going to happen, and as always, I'll have the vlog right along with me! 

Have a magical day!

(Note: This blog post was written on May 21 due to Finals).

No comments:

Post a Comment