Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Day 499: Top of the Line

Day 17 of the Disney Photo Challenge: A picture of your favorite Disney Character. 


Blast from the Past: 



I feel like I've answered this question before! 

The truth is...I have no favorite Disney character...because I love too many to pick an actual single favorite. So instead, I'll share one of my favorite pieces of art...Mickey Mouse made up of the other characters! It's such a great idea! 

Here are, though, a few of my favorites: Simba (The Lion King), Rapunzel (Tangled), The Tramp (Lady & the Tramp), Belle (Beauty & The Beast), Sebastian (Little Mermaid), Merida (Brave), Woody & Buzz (Toy Story), Dory (Finding Nemo), Donlad Duck, Mickey Mouse, Pluto, Goofy, Brer Rabbit, Fox & Bear (Song of the South/Splash Mountain), The Hitchhiking Ghosts (Haunted Mansion), Rover (Carousel of Progress/Pirates of the Caribbean), Jack Sparrow (Pirates of the Caribbean), Pongo (101 Dalmatians), Mike (Monster's Inc.). 

There are tons more...but those are just a few of my favorites. If I really have to pick though, there's honestly no one quite like Mickey Mouse. 

Back to the Future: 



Funny how two years ago I couldn't pick just one and now I can. I mean, it's not that I don't have an extreme love of all the Disney characters, it's just I have one particular favorite now.

And if you don't know who it is, then that's just sad.

Ok, so maybe you can see the picture sitting right there and it's honestly not that much of a surprise, but yeah...I love Flynn Rider. Maybe it's because he's basically Han Solo, who is basically Killian Jones, and therefore all of my favorite characters are literally the same person, but hey, that's ok!

Flynn Rider Forever.

Have a magical day!

(Note: This blog post was written on August 20).

No comments:

Post a Comment