Thursday, May 29, 2014

Day 514: Which Princess Kingdom?

Basically, we all know that we're all Disney Princesses, despite the fact that those animals that live outside our windows just do not listen. For me, it's the squirrels that live all over campus at college, and seriously I just want to pet one.

Despite this fact, we're pretty sure we're Princesses, and that means that we need a suitable Kingdom, right? Of course, as always, Oh My Disney is there to help us answer the unspoken questions that we have all the time. For real? Would I be swimming around Ariel's Castle or crossing the bride to Rapunzel's. I guess we'll find out.

Since I normally do quizzes on one big post, but I have soooo many blog posts to make up, we're going to do this different. Let's go through each question!

1. My dream vacation destination is...

Uh....Ireland is not on here, and neither is Walt Disney World or Disneyland or basically anywhere that I actually really want to go. So England?

2. My Favorite fruit is...

Despite the fact that I am allergic to it, I have to say cantaloupe. Before I became allergic to most fruit that was one of my favorites. Although if I had to pick one now that I can still eat, it would be strawberries.

3. My favorite type of weather is...

Oh gosh. Uhhh....Snowy?

4. Pick a pattern...

I can't really show all the pictures here, but you should all know that I do love chevrons!

5. On an ideal weekend I would...

How about all of the above because for real all of these sound like great options. But I think I'll have to pick Read a Book. You can't go wrong with that one.

6. The one household item I can't live without is...

A television, because let's be real...I can't live without Once Upon A Time.

7. Pick a Vinylmation...

Oh god. I can't. Too many options. THUMPER!

8. If I were a Disney animal, I would be...

This is hard too because literally these are like all my favorite Disney animals. I like to think I'd be Brave like Pongo, and caring like Lady and friendly like Bambi but I'm stubborn like Marie and get into trouble like Figaro and seriously no one is more sarcastic than Pegasus. And then there's Simba and Copper and I'm kinda like them too soooo.....Lady.

9. My favorite mode of transportation is...

Singing montage. Hands down.

10. The best time to visit the Disney Parks is...

Epcot Food & Wine Festival. I will attend you again someday, I promise.

11. Pick a Princess Dress...

I've said it before and I'll say it again, but I certainly wish that I had a princess dress when I was a kid. Granted, we had like...half of these, so it's not like I really had an option anyways. So I pick Rapunzel. Cause she's my favorite.


While I really wish I could live in Corona (that's Rapunzel's kingdom), I think I'm cool with this. I mean, that's one awesome castle, and hey, great balls? Maybe the mutton won't be overcooked! (Yes...that's a OUAT reference). 

But seriously, no glass slippers. Dancing in those until Midnight must really hurt your feet. 

In which Princess Kingdom do you reside? 

Have a magical day! 

(This blog post was written on July 23, 2014).


No comments:

Post a Comment