Thursday, May 15, 2014

Day 500: Guilty Pleasures

Day 18 of the Disney Photo Challenge: A picture of your favorite guilty Disney pleasure. 


Blast from the Past: 



Hmm...another difficult one! 

I'd have to say food there in general. I swear something happens when I get on that airplane. It's like my stomach expands or something. I can just eat NON STOP down there. Not sure why...it just is! I don't really come back having gained any weight either...must be all the walking. 

Anyway, my last trip I tried something new. I did an "Eat Around the World Adventure" where I went around World Showcase and ate something from every country. It was awesome, and I had things like crepes, creme brule, lamb, funnel cake, egg rolls, sushi and pasta. It was delicious! 

Food at Disney is pretty much always delicious...and there's no way I can avoid eating it. I'm just addicted. It's like me and Nacho cheese. And just addicted. It's like me and Nacho cheese. And just remember...I compare pretty much everything I eat to Disney. I have high standards. I'm not picky...I just enjoy really good food. But, Disney food has introduced me to things I'd never even think about eating if I hadn't gone. I mean...sushi? Would have never had it. Honey Sesame Chicken, or Asian Food in general...nope. German cuisine? HAHA...I may live in Wisconsin, but you've got to be kidding. The only thing that might have been possible would be Italian. But certainly never something from like...Norway or Morocco. 

Oh, and that picture...I call it the "what we really do at Dinner" picture. My Dad is taking pictures (obviously), I'm texting Megan about my milkshake (she picked out the flavor...cookies & creme...yummy!), Jonny is debating if he should eat his sandwich or his French Dictionary and my mom is the only one actually eating, just out of the picture here. It's what we do when we're not being forced to pose for a "restaurant picture."

Back to the Future: 



I honestly don't know.

I do love food. Very, very much so.

I think I'm going to have to say staying in the parks as late as possible though. I really have a problem with this. Like, I want to be like the last person in the park so I walk as slow as humanly possible out of each one. I'll station myself at the back of the park and then take the longest route possible without Cast Members stopping me, and if I'm in the Magic Kingdom I'll just take forever on Main Street. There's just something spectacular about an empty park at night.

Have a magical day!

(Note: This blog post was written on August 20).

No comments:

Post a Comment