Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Day 555: Neverlanding

There aren't many jokes that I really love that other people understand. I mean, I can only make the Paradox joke so many times before people get annoyed (although it has made it's way into a sermon at church!). A lot of the time, my jokes fall flat not because they're not funny, but because it's just not the right crowd. So when I do come across a set of jokes that other people understand, I love to share them with absolutely everyone I know, and this is one of those cases, sort of.

There's this list of 24 jokes that only OUAT fans will understand, and one of the jokes on the list is probably my all time favorite set of jokes. Why? Because they never grow old...


Thank you tumblr. 

There's also this gem though: 


I can't even express to you the number of times people have sent me this meme. I should probably just print it out and put it on my desk. But then people might stop sending it to me, and that's just not fun. 


BAE. What does it mean? Technically, I guess it means Before Anything Else. I prefer this description. Because really...Bae is Bae. There's no other Bae. Full stop.


A completely accurate description of Season one. There are no other words for the accuracy. 


I tried to make a OUAT relationship map once. It turned out looking like this: 


Wait...that's not really funny. I also accidentally deleted the file that had the edits for that family tree on it. My life was ruined. 

You can find the full list of Jokes only OUAT fans will understand HERE!

Have a magical day!

(Note: This blog post was written on October 29).


No comments:

Post a Comment