Friday, July 18, 2014

Day 564: For the Next One

It took me forever to find it (I really need to be on Pinterest less), but I finally found the meme I was looking for that goes along with this blog post!


My friends have now been to Walt Disney World once, and that's a huge milestone for them! It's something I've been waiting for for years! But here's the best part: they're going again, and that makes me infinitely excited. But it also means that we are in the midst of planning the next trip, which always makes you feel better about life.

Perhaps the best part about going in January is the fact that we'll get to experience all the Christmas stuff in addition to the rest of the parks, something I'm pretty sure my roommates are excited about. However, since we did so much stuff in June it's a bit awkward trying to figure out what we want to for sure do again in addition to the things we have yet to do.

But the nice thing about our next trip is that we have the blessing of time, especially since we'll be staying on Property, and we're taking everything one park at a time. While Parkhoppers are great, we went for the singular park option, just to give us the greatest amount of time possible, and we'll be using it all for sure. There's just so much to see and I intend to make sure my friends get to see bunches of new stuff on this next trip while also going back to see some of their favorites they saw in June.

Of course, what's important here is that we all get to take a trip together, and I couldn't be more excited!

Have a magical day!

(Note: This blog post was written on September 18).

No comments:

Post a Comment