Thursday, July 31, 2014

Day 577: Magical Disney Pics Challenge

As you guys well know, every so often I do a Disney Photo Challenge on Instagram. It's great fun, finding pictures to go along with all the prompts, and it's funny because I can never manage to do challenges unless they're Disney ones. Guess that says a lot, doesn't it? Maybe someday I'll have to do my own challenge. Now that would be an adventure.

But the last Disney challenge I did was the Magical Disney Pics Challenge, and here are the photos from that!


















And those are the pictures from July's challenge. As always, I skip a month and then do another, just to break things up in my posting on Instagram. I try to include as much Disney as possible, but it doesn't always end up 100% that way. The thing is, with over 2000 pictures, I feel like creating an Everyday Disney Instagram would be pointless since I'd have to reuse all the pictures, and what good would that do!?! 

So I'll just stick with my personal account...and lots and lots of Disney pictures. 

Have a magical day! 

(Note: This blog post was written on August 25).


No comments:

Post a Comment