Monday, July 28, 2014

Day 574: ThinkGeek

As extremely dangerous as Etsy and Ebay probably are for me when it comes to Disney stuff, I have to say that ThinkGeek is probably just as dangerous. If I had money for such things I'd own just about the entire site, because for real, I am a part of more fandoms than I think I can handle, although at this point I'm not going to be caught up on Doctor Who (and I probably should work on that), I haven't watched Star Wars in over a year, Indy is somewhere in there, Once is full force, Big Bang Theory is about halfway done and once you throw in a few others things get pretty darn crazy.

But come on people. Look at some of this stuff:

These are light up coasters for your drink. They call them "Radioactive Glowing Element Coasters." Fancy, huh?


 And this is a Rubik's Cube...but it's also a fridge. It's not huge, and it's $150, but if you want a fridge that looks like a Rubik's Cube, go for it! You can find it HERE!
Nope, you're not seeing things. Those are R2-D2 Yoga Pants.


And that's an R2-D2 USB Car Charger, which provides Two USB charging ports. Ok, so I really want this one because my car is named the Millennium Falcon...


And that's a Giant Inflatable Beach Ball. It's on the best seller list.


About three of these little beauties will totally be on my office wall someday. I think they'll fit right in. Star Wars Remote Controlled Lightsaber Room Lights. Fancy.


And finally, what is probably the most productive of the things on this list, a Camera Lens Mug. Because it's so weird looking that no one will ever think to look for coffee in it. Plus I have a mug collection...so there's that. 


If you haven't been over to ThinkGeek in a while, you should probably go check it out. It's great for gifts for the fandom lover, since there's stuff from a whole bunch of them, especially Star Wars and Star Trek, etc. And even if you're a broke college student like me, it is fun to watch the heat changing mugs. 

Have a magical day!

(Note: This blog post was written on August 28).


No comments:

Post a Comment