Saturday, July 12, 2014

Day 558: All About the Coffee

By now, this is super old news, but it keeps coming up in my Pinterest feed and I've been meaning to talk about it for just about forever, so here we go.

What in the world is better than Disney themed coffee?

Literally nothing.


In case you've yet to hear, Joffrey's Coffee & Tea Company has a line of Disney themed coffee flavors, and I could not be more excited. I love coffee. So, so much. So a bunch of coffee that's themed around literal Disney restaurants? WHY IS IT NOT IN MY KITCHEN? 

There are a ton of flavors featured, both from Walt Disney World and Disneyland, but I have to say that I think the ones that caught my interest are as follow: Citricos, Flavors of Africa, Kona Blend and then the Steakhouse 55 blend for sure. I mean, I do love some Kona coffee, but all of these sound absolutely amazing. 

I guess this just gives me more of an excuse to drink coffee. 

Have a magical day! 


(Note: This blog post was written on August 18). 

No comments:

Post a Comment