Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Day 576: The Disney Bucket List

We're all familiar with Bucket Lists. I think that, aside from my lifetime one, I've had more bucket lists than I can count, although sometimes they're more of just to-do lists than anything else. But it helps me get stuff done, and keeps me motivated for the next project. Plus, Bucket Lists are fun. You just get to sit and imagine all the different things you could do and then say "alright, I'm going to do them."

You can have bucket lists for just about anything, although the general point is to have one with things you want to do before the end of your life. However, there are bucket lists for every season, for when you're in college, and most certainly for when you go to Walt Disney World.

Lately, the Disney Pinterest has had these Bucket Lists appearing, and while I've been to Disney so many times that I no longer need to know the things I "have" to do before I leave the parks, it IS fun to go through each list and see what I personally have and haven't done. It's a pretty good mix, and it just goes to show that even the most seasoned Disney veteran still hasn't done absolutely everything.


So I sort of knocked it out of the park on this Disney Dining Bucket List. I got 5 out of 5, which isn't surprising at all. I'm always dining in the different Disney restaurants, and I always try to pick one or two more off the list of places I haven't dined before, such as a fairly recent trip to the Rose and Crown, where I hadn't eaten previous to July 2013. 


But when it comes to Resorts, there are a lot of different places I haven't stayed, and on this one I only got 3/5. That's not bad at all, especially considering these resorts are all the super pricey ones and some people don't get to stay on Disney property period. However, I do hope that I'll check off new resorts soon, and I know for a fact that I'll be staying at Saratoga Springs for the first time this coming January. Just another thing to cross off the ultimate Disney Bucket List. 

I mean, seriously, my Disney bucket list has things like "See all the fireworks shows in the same night" and "stay at all the resorts." Not "Stay at one resort and call it good." I'm a bit more ambitious than that. 

Have a magical day! 

(Note: This blog post was written on August 25).


No comments:

Post a Comment